Structural Concepts Open Air Merchandiser MP5348RSS Features & Benefits Two cutaway end panels with acrylic (2) lighted shelf (3) total light bars locking casters 6’ power cord. Foam-in-place tub Conforms to NSF Standard 7 Specifications Brand: Structural Concepts Model: MP5348RSS Electical: 115/60/1 Amps: 16 Dimensions: 50.5W x 50"D x 53"H...
Structural Concepts Open Air Merchandiser MP5348RSS
Features & Benefits
- Two cutaway end panels with acrylic
- (2) lighted shelf
- (3) total light bars
- locking casters
- 6’ power cord.
- Foam-in-place tub
- Conforms to NSF Standard 7
- Brand: Structural Concepts
- Model: MP5348RSS
- Electical: 115/60/1
- Amps: 16
- Dimensions: 50.5W x 50"D x 53"H
This used Structural Concepts Open Air Merchandiser was tested and inspected by a technician. This unit was plugged in and inspected to ensure that everything is functioning properly. This unit passed all quality control tests and is in working condition.
This cooler is perfect for beverages and snacks. Just place this cooler in your store, plug it in, load it up with product, and let its eye-catching design and the impulsive nature of human beings do the rest. :-) This unit measures 50" x 51.5" (actual body 46.5" + 5" for control box on back) x 52". It is a bit of an odd size, being deeper rather than wider, but if you have the ability to get it in your store, it will serve you very well. It has been cleaned, refurbished, and tested and is ready to go.
For further details please contact us.
PLEASE Request a shipping quote from us before purchase.
We will find the best freight rate available and call or email you back to confirm.
You can request a shipping quote by emailing us or calling us.
When Requesting a Shipping Quote Please Supply us with the following information:
Business name, Full Business Address, Contact name, and Phone number.
· Please read carefully
· By purchasing, you are agreeing to the terms of this Sale.
· ALL ITEMS ARE SOLD “AS IS”
· Potential buyers must contact US to coordinate shipment and final fees prior to purchase during business hours (9am-5pm eastern time)
· All Items are Sold "AS IS" -- NO Warranty
· We try to list the item correctly, if you have questions or have discovered a mistake in our listing, please contact us before the listing ends
· Please wait to receive our invoice to pay
· Florida residents pay local sales tax (7%)
· PayPal is an accepted payment form
· We will only ship to PayPal accounts with a confirmed address
· We can accept credit card payment via PayPal. We will only ship to the address that the credit card is billed to.
Shipping & Handling
· Item(s) over 75lbs will need to be shipped via Freight
· Adding insurance when applicable is advised.
· Additional fee for crating and palletizing will be applied to all items (Fee will vary depending on size and weight of item.)
· ALWAYS inspect items for damage BEFORE accepting the shipment from the shipping company driver.
· Once again, be sure to inspect your item well upon arrival and note specifics on paperwork.
· So PLEASE wait for our invoice before paying!
· We always welcome local pickups.
· ALL SALES ARE FINAL
· No refunds or exchanges will be given unless noted in auction. Absolutely no refunds or returns on "as is" items. NO WARRANTY
We answer emails Monday through Friday, 8:00 am-5:00 pm
***We will NOT Be Responsible for Freight Damages after Merchandise leaves our warehouse. Item(s) should be inspected at Time of Delivery, for Any Damages That May (although rare) have occurred during Shipping. Driver Should Be Made Aware Of Damages BEFORE Leaving Your Location. Bill Of Lading Should Be Noted and Signed (all copies) By You and The Driver. Freight Claim Should Then Be Filed Promptly.
All USED merchandise is sold 'AS IS / WHERE IS' and 'WITH ALL FAULTS'. There is no guarantee that equipment sold as USED will arrive in clean-as-new condition or in working order.
SPECIAL NOTE REGARDING REFRIGERATION EQUIPMENT: Because the solder holding refrigeration lines together becomes brittle as it ages, vibrations during shipping could cause it to crack and could lead to a refrigerant leak. Occasionally an item we described as cooling may no longer cool after shipping. The buyer's cost to repair and recharge the system should be less than $100.00.